purchased wrong version (upgrade not full)

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by JenniferS3, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello NikkiM. Sorry for the delayed response. Your upgrade license order has been refunded. The refunded amount will return to your account within 5 - 7 business days. You may buy a full license now.

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello DenisV3. Sorry for the delayed response. Your upgrade license order has been refunded. The refunded amount will return to your account within 5 - 7 business days.

3. PeytonH

PeytonH Bit poster

Looks like I am not alone, I have purchased the upgrade version, after the free trial. Instead I need to purchase the full license. Is there any way to refund my money?

4. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello PeytonH. We see that your upgrade license purchase has been refunded already.

5. robertM47

robertM47 Bit poster

I purchased an upgrade license because I previously had a subscription. seeing the error in my ways, I also renewed my subscription can you please refund the cost of the license that is not in use?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello robertM47. The order reference # 15xxxx826 has been refunded. The refunded amount will return to your account within 5 - 7 business days. The license key associated with this order (BNSY9B-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX) has been deactivated.

7. BONES1

BONES1 Bit poster

HELP!!!! I have the same issue. I sent out a refund request, I purchased the upgraded version instead of the full and I cannot use it!

8. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello BONES1. We see that your query has been resolved under a support ticket.

9. AnnaT2

AnnaT2 Bit poster

Hello.
    I have the same problem. I purchased the upgraded version instead of full. Please refund

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the upgrade purchase.

11. AnnaT2

AnnaT2 Bit poster

Thank you

12. MariusA1

MariusA1 Bit poster

I have done the same thing yesterday, could you please refund the order or switch to a full desktop/not subscription please. Thank you.

13. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

14. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello MariusA1. Refund is possible, but we are not sure why you need it. We see a Parallels Desktop version 12 license in your Parallels account - this key can be used to activate the upgrade license you just bought. Moreover, please be informed that if we process the refund, you will lose the licenses for the free Mac apps which are included in your recent order.

15. MariusA1

MariusA1 Bit poster

Hi and thank you for your answer. The idea is that i wanted to upgrade from Desktop version 12 to 14 owning a perpetual licence not move to yearly subscription - having a perpetual licence i will only need to upgrade every 2 versions at a cost of 50eur/2years vs 100eur/2 years. I realized too late that i had bought the wrong upgrade, cancelled the auto renew and next year when it expires i would have to pay the full 80 eur price all over again for parallels 15 standard. Also, i use parallels for only a few apps at home not professionally so the Pro features are wasted. If i have to lose the bundled apps, so be it, it is the price for not paying attention :(

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  16. Hemnath@Parallels

Understood. The order reference # 16****318 has been refunded. The refunded amount €49.99 will return to your account within 5 - 7 business days. The license key associated with this order (5TG95S-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-GMCN8Q) has been deactivated.
    Sorry about this situation. However, more offers will be released in the future. Please sign into your online Parallels account at - https://my.parallels.com/login -, click on the profile icon in the upper right corner, navigate to Personal Profile -> Notification Settings, place a check on 'My products, subscriptions and trials' and click on 'Save'. You will thus be immediately notified of any special offers in the future whenever such are released.

17. MariusA1

MariusA1 Bit poster

Thank you very much.

18. Hemnath@Parallels

Anytime! Please reach out again for additional queries.

19. HollyM1

HollyM1 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same issue. Could you refund me the amount for the upgrade I purchased, when I meant to purchase a full license?

20. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello HollyM1. We see that you have already received assistance over the social channel.