How recover PST password for MS Outlook Email client

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by naxg, Jan 21, 2019.

1. naxg

naxg Bit poster

I have the personal pst file but I forgot my PST password. How do I unlock my PST password? Many types of tool are available in the market but it not working properly. Please suggest me.

logans2 and DavidC58 like this.
  2. logans2

logans2 Bit poster

I tried many tools for OST to PST conversion but does not work any tools properly and some tool deleted my OST file. Do you know about any good tool that converts a file in a short time and properly?

3. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello logans2. Please refer to this article for assistance. Also, kindly be informed that issues/queries directly related to guest OS/3rd-party software are beyond our scope-of-support. Although we generally do our best to provide solutions for such, we recommend reaching out to the respective program vendors to receive appropriate technical assistance.

4. kashtons

kashtons Bit poster

Softaken OST to PST Converter tool is a Powerful tool that convert your file in PST file format. This tool migrate easily and fast tool. I suggest you, use this tool. you can convert all email file OST format save in PST file format. This is a very powerful software that converts your file easily and relievable tool. Then you can easily open PST file in MS Outlook

5. JacobN2

JacobN2 Bit poster

Download Datavare Outlook Password Recovery Tool that has an advance feature to remove password protection from PST file database within few second. PST password recovery software is remarkable app to recover lost/forget PST file password from such version of PST as (97/98/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 and 2016) and allows to access your PST file data which password protected.

6. Sarahg5

Sarahg5 Bit poster

My brother got this issue 1 month ago and he searched many solutions on the internet and she got OST to PST Conversion and final solution to this problem. you can simply give a try to this tool.
    Read more information visit here: https://www.softknoll.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

7. sophiai

sophiai Bit poster

Softaken PST Password tool is very simple and easy to use. many types of recovery tools available in the market but I suggest this tool to recover your pst password without losing data.

8. DavidC58

DavidC58 Bit poster

The OST to PST Converter is a user-friendly software which has a risk-free process to Convert OST to PST file with whole components like- Inbox folder, Sent items, Drafts, Junk mails and Outbox folder, etc. It also supports multiple conversion formats such as EML, MSG, HTML, PDF, and MBOX. This application converts the heavy size of Outlook OST file and ensures data security as well as break oversize PST file up to 5GB.

9. LoganJ1

LoganJ1 Bit poster

My friend also faces the same situation. But with the help of this tool, he can solve the issue for this problem. So, I will prefer to try OST to PST Converter. It can help to easily recover your PST password without any losing data.

10. Davidj39

Davidj39 Bit poster

Hi.
    This issue can be solved by using any PST Password Remover. It will remove PST password and make your file accessible.

11. codiant

codiant Member

There is no way to retrieve the password, but we can chane the password form time to time to remember it:
    1. Click the File tab.
    2. Click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings
    3. On the Data Files tab, click the Outlook Data File
    4. Click Change Password
    5. In the Change Password dialog box, type the existing password in the Old password box.
    6. In the New password and Verify password boxes, type the new password. The password can be up to 15 characters and is case-sensitive.
    7. Click OK to set the password.

12. SystoolsC

SystoolsC Bit poster

If you want to recover the PST file for the MS Outlook Email client. So you can the SysTools Outlook Repair Tool. This PST repair tool is a user-friendly software that has a risk-free process to recover multiple PST files in just a few clicks.