License version mismatch. Need to re-activate (v15.5)

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by ArveH, Mar 13, 2019.

1. ArveH

ArveH Bit poster

Hi
    After moving our virtual server with Parallels Remote Application Server Console (v15.5) installed from one datacenter to an new datacenter, we have run into a license problem. We get the following message "License version mismatch. Please re-activate the product". When we try to login to the Parallels web server we get a "The connection was ended because of a network error" message. The server does not have access to internet, so we must use offline activation. I have used the 2XConsole application to generate a "Offline Request" file named 2Xlic.req. Where should I send this file to get a new offline activation file in return (2Xlic.bin). In earlier versions, this was done by sending the file to support@2x.com, but this doesn't work anymore.

Thanks,
    Arve

2. Eugene. K.

Eugene. K. Parallels Team

please file a support request via RAS Console. Help -> Troubleshooting and Request Support

3. ArveH

ArveH Bit poster

Thanks for reply,
    I'm not able to request support from the menu since server is offline (not connected to internet), and mailbox was not configured by supplier. I have attached a picture showing the "License mismatch"-error, and another picture showing the response when I try to send a support request.
    Any suggestions for solving this issue?
    Is it not possible to send the 2Xlic.req-file to Parallels support so they can generate a 2Xlic.bin - file for me?

Regards,
    Arve

Attached Files:

4. jpc

jpc Pro