Need to move Parallels Desktop 14 to new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by AlanC12, Mar 29, 2019.

1. AlanC12

AlanC12 Bit poster

I am trying to move one of my Parallels Desktop 14 keys to a new Mac. The initial version 14 key is an upgrade and then I am asked for a previous key which i supply but it says 'The license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again.' The key I am trying to enter is from my account.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  2. Hi, we've reset your license key, and also please check this KB for more info about moving your key to new Mac

3. AlanC12

AlanC12 Bit poster

Thank you but I am still getting the same error 'The license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again.'
    The version 14 license I am trying to move ends in WXDJFB. The other version 14 license I have which ends 2SPPWF is currently installed on my MacBook and is ok.

4. Ok then, could you please provide me with your key in a private message? I'll send PM to you and you will just reply on it.

5. AlanC12

AlanC12 Bit poster

I have replied to your message.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  6. Replied you, please confirm your email (more info in PM)

7. AlanC12

AlanC12 Bit poster

I have confirmed my email.

Thanks

8. I've added your key into provided account.
    Please check and let us know how it works.

9. AlanC12

AlanC12 Bit poster

Maria
    That now works.
    Thanks very much

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  10. Great news! Let us know if you have any additional questions.