How to change email address linked to a license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AlbertoA2, May 23, 2019.

1. AlbertoA2

AlbertoA2 Bit poster

Dear Forum,

yesterday Parallels charged me for the renewal of the license and I was wondering how come they did not send me any email informing me about the charge. Today, I started Parallels (ver 14 for Mac) and I noticed that, apparently, my license is still linked to an old email address (if I go to Account and License, on the top rght I can see the old email address). I checked my profile and it is currently displaying the correct email account, which is the one I am currently using. So, I guess Parallels sent such notification to the old email address although in my profile there is already the new one. How can I make sure that my license is now linked to the updated email account?
    Thank you!
    Alberto

2. Hi, @AlbertoA2 I've checked you account alberto.andre****@outlook.com
    and would like to inform you, that your Parallels key has been associated with it.
    Please let us know if you need to transfer your key.

3. AlbertoA2

AlbertoA2 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    many thanks for your reply but starting Parallels now still shows the old email account (ending in kid*******or.net).
    Best regards,
    Alberto

4. Ok, @AlbertoA2, then I need to confirm the license key and email info. Please resend it via private messages.