25% off - Birthday sale

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Nemensi, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Nemensi

Nemensi Member

At the moment the Pro version is available as upgrade for 37,49 Euro per year. Can I assume that the reduced price also applies to all subsequent years of the subscription? I didn't find any restrictions in the shop offer.

2. Filip10

Filip10 Member

I am interested in an answer of this question too.
    And is it possible to return from the pro to the standard edition afterwards? I already bought Parallels 14.

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

The discount is only for the first year. From the second year, the renewal price will be a normal upgrade price.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

The discount is only for the first year. From the second year, the renewal price will be a normal upgrade price. Yes, you can let the Pro subscription expire and buy a new standard subscription for your use.

5. Filip10

Filip10 Member

But will I be able to use my same Virtual Machine if I downgrade from the pro to the standard version? And go back to the version 14 I bought last year eventually?

6. Nemensi

Nemensi Member

Thank you, but then you should write it that way. $37.49/yr means $37.49 per year and not $37.49 for the first and $49.99 for the following years. I almost bought the upgrade.

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Yes, you can downgrade and use the standard license you have.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You will get the renewal price displayed for you after the purchase is completed and also in the invoice email.

9. Nemensi

Nemensi Member

Cunning idea. Pretend to the customer that $37.49 apply for each year and then after the purchase make it clear that the cost of the subscription are in fact much higher.

10. Filip10

Filip10 Member

I just upgraded to the Pro Edition. PC is now much faster. :)
    What is the optimal setting for VRAM?

11. Please check this KB article for more info about graphic memory for VM
    and let us know if it's not that case.