Upgrade to Parallels 11 Key Issue - Parallels 8 Key Not Accepted

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JasonL1, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Ryanl2

Ryanl2 Bit poster

did you get my private message? I did anything wrong?

2. JonathanP1

JonathanP1 Bit poster

hey paul chris I'm having the same problem where i bought the upgrade and its not working can you get me the details for the return and the new link for parallels 11 for $30 that would be great thanks

3. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi JonathanP1, please check your private message and respond.

4. PaulS10

PaulS10 Bit poster

Hi, I have done the same thing (purhcased the Parallels 11 upgrade but currently only have pParallels 8). Can you please send me the upgrade link too please

5. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi PaulS10, Please check your private message.

6. ClintH1

ClintH1 Bit poster

Hi, I paid for an upgrade but found out later that the version of Parallels I had could not be upgraded. My trial period is running out. How can I get the full version without paying the full price over and above the 49.99 I have already paid?

7. Hello ClintHi,
    Please check your private message and reply back to us.

8. Paul D

Paul D Junior Member

Why is none of this information presented on the current upgrade page? Seems like a great way to sucker people into the upgrade price only to have to buy the full thing anyway.

9. Hi, please share more details with us. We will be glad to check all info, change it if necessary and provide you with additional info about upgrade.

10. Paul D

Paul D Junior Member

For anyone finding this while looking for upgrade details on the current version (Parallels 14), I called and spoke with support:
    "Parallels Desktop 14 can be upgraded from any old version of Parallels Desktop registered with the same Parallels account."

There is no longer a "minimum version", which is why the website says nothing about one. I still think this fact should be mentioned on the web site. Especially for customers used the the previous way of upgrading. (I've skipped a few versions)

11. Thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestion about upgrade info, we will transfer it to the marketing team. Thank you once again.