Parallels Desktop 15 For Mac Pro Edition - Version 15.0.0 (46967) ●ParallelsToolbox● Hide Menu Icon

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by SteveS4, Aug 13, 2019.

1. SteveS4

SteveS4 Junior Member

Parallels Desktop 15 For Mac Pro Edition - Version 15.0.0 (46967) ● ParallelsToolbox ● Hide Menu Icon
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My experience with the 'Hide Menu Icon' option (activated) in the Parallels Desktop 15 For Mac Pro Edition - Version 15.0.0 (46967) of Parallels Toolbox resulted in an uncontrollable mouse cursor once I allowed it access through my iMac's 'System Preferences'. As soon as I unchecked access, my mouse cursor behavior was fully restored to normal functionality. Let me add that it was quite difficult for me to get my mouse cursor control back during this process. I look forward to finding out if others who try this option experience this same mouse cursor erratic behavior that I did.
    Be forewarned, it could be very frustrating for you to regain mouse cursor control should you experience what I did.

2. sergk

sergk Parallels Developers

Hello,
    we already know about this issue and working on it. I hope that fix will be available in nearest version of Parallels Toolbox.