Any discount to switch from vmware to parallels?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SoftoC, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Hi, we have no official offer for the VMware fusion users, but as an expectation, we can provide you with a discount.
    Please check your inbox and reply.

2. DavidE18

DavidE18 Bit poster

Can you check my private message? I responded to AJ's request on 7/2 but haven't heard anything since. I'd like to complete my purchase.

3. I cannot find any pm from you. please reply on mine.

4. Dan13

Dan13 Bit poster

Would also like to switch to Parallels - Bought vmWare Fusion 4 months ago but am now using Parallels trial and am much happier with it.

5. Hi Dan,
    I've requested additional info via the private message, please check your inbox and reply

Dan13 likes this.
  6. DesmondP

DesmondP Bit poster

I would like to switch from Fusion to Parrallels as well, I am not finding any competitive upgrade option on the website though.

7. Hi, we need some info from you. Could you reply me please via the private message?

8. Artie G

Artie G Bit poster

Hi, I'm considering moving to parallels Pro as Fusion is a resource hog. I see an upgrade offer on your site fdor developers, testers but I cannot see if it applies to Fusion users. Could you inform me? Thanks, Art

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared a piece of information in a private message. Please check.

10. MrDibble

MrDibble Bit poster

As a current Parallels Access user and VMware Fusion user is like to switch to Parallels Desktop too. Is there a discount available ?

Thanks !

11. Hey, we have no official offer for the VMware users, but as an expectation we will provide you with your personal discount.
    Please check you inbox for more info.

12. charlie6

charlie6 Bit poster

I am currently using VMware 10 and just started a Parallels trial. I can get an upgrade version of Parallels since I have a previous version before of 5, 6 and 7. I enjoy the new features of Parallels 15 and am wondering if the personal discount is cheaper than getting an upgrade version of Parallels.

13. Hey, we can provide you with the personal discount as an expectation, but we also need a bit more info from you.
    Please check your inbox and reply

14. ParallelsU170

ParallelsU170 Bit poster

Can you please send me the details of the offer and how to purchase. I'm a current VMWare user that wants to move to Parallels

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared a piece of information in a private message. Please check.

16. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

17. Hey, please check your inbox and reply.

18. Albert Hong

Albert Hong Bit poster

May I ask for an offer? I have purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac versions 5, 7, 10, 11, 12 and Parallel Access. And I had been using VMware Fusion 8 for a while and now I want to switch back. Please help. Thanks!

19. Albert Hong

Albert Hong Bit poster

May I ask for an offer? I have purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac versions 5, 7, 10, 11, 12 and Parallel Access. And I had been using VMware Fusion 8 for a while and now I want to switch back. Please help. Thanks!

20. Hi, please provide us with some additional details via the private message or just reply on mine.