Help to locate parallels desktop 11 license information

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by GailB2, Sep 5, 2019.

1. GailB2

GailB2 Bit poster

Hi, please help with locating Parallels desktop 11 license information.
    Thanks!

2. kat

kat Product Expert

Hi,
    You should log into your "My Account" on Parallels.com >sign in>from your Dashboard select Legacy Licenses>your Product key and ability to download the product is found here.

3. GailB2

GailB2 Bit poster

Hi Kat,
    Thanks for your response.
    We did that, but the product, Parallels 11 did not show. We know that we did buy this a while ago back, and that we are currently using it, but need it to re-install on a crashed computer; and also looking to upgrade to either version 14 or 15.
    Thanks!

4. kat

kat Product Expert

hi,
    DO NOT post any number, Product Ids' or keys on the forum.
    On your original Parallels 11 under ABOUT PARALLELS DESKTOP > Account & License...> If you need to activate your license the pop-up widow will request your email and password for your My Account (if you don't have one it will prompt you to create one) after you do this it will automatically activate your license. Then you will be able to find your license key following the above instructions.

If when you click on Account & License...the next page shows a Active License then I would contact customer support. Have ready the Product ID# from the previous page and the Key information from the Active License page.

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Your Parallels Desktop 11 key is registered with "matt***@damco.com". Use it to log in Parallels account and find the key.