System.NullReferenceException

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by JasonH3, Sep 13, 2019.

1. JasonH3

JasonH3 Junior Member

I have gotten this notification almost every day I start Windows this week. I have sent the reports to Parallels, but haven't see any sort of fix.

I can't tell if it is effecting anything, as I can still use the program without issue. But it is a little daunting to get this warning message every time I have started windows. I have tried reinstalling the Toolbox. And that doesn't seem to fix anything.

Looking for any sort of info on whether this is something I should be concerned about or not, as well as a solution to fixing it.

Thanks.

2. ChrisC8

ChrisC8 Bit poster

3. sergk

sergk Parallels Developers

Hello,

could you please send crash report? How to find it:
    - Open Start Menu
    - Type %localappdata% and press Enter. File Explorer window will appear
    - Find "ParallelsToolbox" folder. Compress it and send it to me in private message (you can use this service https://send.firefox.com to share the archive)

4. ThomasG6

ThomasG6 Bit poster

5. JasonH3

JasonH3 Junior Member

private message was sent to @sergk this morning... will let everyone know what the suggestion is when I get one.

6. SteveH13

SteveH13 Bit poster

Same issue..

7. sergk

sergk Parallels Developers

Hello all,

unfortunately there is a problem with "Clean Drive" tool logic that calculates size of trash that could be cleared on your host.
    Currently we're working on regular fix. As workaround I can suggest you do the next:
    1) Open Start Menu, type "Clean Drive" and launch appropriate application. It is one of the tool in Parallels Toolbox.
    2) Go to preferences tab and deselect "Remind to clean drive" option.
    3) Start Parallels Toolbox again. If Parallels Toolbox was running somehow - quit from it and start again.