New motherboard- Can I get into my previous install?

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by TrevorN1, May 21, 2019.

1. TrevorN1

TrevorN1 Bit poster

I got a smaller case and mobo, I rebuilt my PC and I can't boot into my SSD. I was kind of expecting this so I installed on a spare SSD to use my PC but I would like to get back into my previous install 1 last time if possible.
    I already built my "new" PC and cable managed inside a tiny case so I don't want to unbuild, rebuild old, create system image, unbuild old & rebuild new. Right now I can see the drive in Explorer but I would like to see everything I had installed before I format and clone my current spare SSD onto the main SSD.
    If I can get into my old install and create a system image through windows, can I put that image on my spare SSD, fresh install on my main SSD and restore off the image?

2. TrevorN1

TrevorN1 Bit poster

my issue got solved!!

3. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

Nice to know that you were able to sort out the issue. Please get back to us for any further queries.

4. abhisheks5

abhisheks5 Bit poster

Thanks a lot my issue resolved now

5. abhisheks5

abhisheks5 Bit poster

I Follow your Guide and i got issue to create System image. can you explain little bit.

6. MoneyO

MoneyO Bit poster

Right now I can see the drive in Explorer but I would like to see everything I had installed before I format and clone my current spare SSD onto the main SSD.

7. MoneyO

MoneyO Bit poster

If I can get into my old install and create a system image through windows, can I put that image on my spare SSD, fresh install on my main SSD and restore off the image?
    vivatv cyberflix

8. SanjayP2

SanjayP2 Bit poster

How you do that, can you elobrate?

9. Hello, could you provide us with the detailed issue description please? We will be glad to help you with the issue resolution.

10. Hello, could you provide us a bit more information about the issue?