Is there a desktop client (NOT AGENT)?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Rick5, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Rick5

Rick5 Bit poster

Hello,

As I understand it, the Access agent runs as a background service on Macs and Windows machines. Access clients run on mobile devices to access those desktop agents.

Other services I used had agents and clients for the desktop. That means I was able to access one desktop from another. For example. I had a desktop client on computer 1, and I was able to remote into desktop agent on computer 2.

Does Access offer such software, as I can't seem to find It.

If no, then are there any plans to?

Thank you.

2. Hi @Rick5 , you can connect from computer to computer using the Parallels Access web console.
    Please check more info here.

3. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

4. Rick5

Rick5 Bit poster

Thank you for the quick reply. What you outlined works. Thank you.

5. Thanks a lot for testing and sharing the results.
    Let us know if you have any additional questions.

6. ZIMZ

ZIMZ Member

Other services I used had agents and clients for the desktop. That means I was able to access one desktop from another. For example. I had a desktop client on computer 1, and I was able to remote into desktop agent on computer 2.

7. ZIMZ

ZIMZ Member

That means I was able to access one desktop from another. For example. I had a desktop client on computer 1, and I was able to remote into desktop agent on computer 2.

8. MichaelW57

MichaelW57 Bit poster

You can use the Bluestacks android emulator and run the android version as a work around. The performance is far far superior to the screenshooting web console.