MacOS 10.15 beta and Access issue

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by Konstantin3, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Konstantin3

Konstantin3 Bit poster

Hi Guys, after MacOS 10.15 beta (developer ) update installed - I see issues to access the iMac via parallel Access. Neither webbased nor iOS app work. It tries connecting - and that is. Any workaround solution (while the final one is ready )?

2. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

Hi, you need to enable Parallels Access in System Preferences->Security and Privacy -> Privacy Tab, Screen Recording. It's a new permission introduced in 10.15 and it is required for Parallels Access to work
    Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 8.47.57 AM.png

Konstantin3 likes this.
  3. Konstantin3

Konstantin3 Bit poster

Thank you !!

4. Konstantin3

Konstantin3 Bit poster

By the way a little bit off topic (it is for the desktop ) , I see listed only Parallel Access there. No parallel desktop and tools. My parallel desktop is version 14. Shall it be listed under these security screen recording settings ? No way to add it manually as well

5. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

Only apps that require screen capture, will be listed here. When you attempt to submit a problem report for Parallels Desktop, it will request screen recording capabilities permission from macOS, and will appear in this window. As for Parallels Toolbox, if you launch any tool for screenshot or screen record, it will also appear here.

6. Dekaritae

Dekaritae Bit poster

7. JonK8

JonK8 Bit poster

8. Dekaritae

Dekaritae Bit poster

I ended up rolling back to Mojave for now, until they get this fixed.