Parallels 10 Activation Limit

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by LorenL1, Oct 30, 2019.

1. LorenL1

LorenL1 Bit poster

Hello,

I moved to a new Mac and was trying to install Parallels Desktop 10. I get an error that tells me I have reached the activation limit. I found a KB article that shows how to deactivate the copy on my old Mac but this does not seem to pertain to my version of Parallels. Can someone help me out? Thank you!

2. BC_

BC_ Bit poster

I have the same problem as well, I am please the forum admin can help us to reset the limitation counter, PEACE <3

3. Raymond@Parallels

Raymond@Parallels Parallels Support

@BC_ there seems to be only Parallels Desktop 11 license key under your account (if it is registered under the same account you used for the forum) and there are no activation. Please PM me with the key in question to reset activation limit.

4. Raymond@Parallels

Raymond@Parallels Parallels Support

@LorenL1 I could not locate any license keys under the e-mail in your profile. Please PM me with the key.

5. LorenL1

LorenL1 Bit poster

Thanks for the Reply Raymond. I can't seem to find how to PM you?

6. LorenL

LorenL Bit poster

Raymond, I just figured out somehow I set up 2 profiles on here over the years apparently. This profile should have the keys on it. Thanks!

7. NevN

NevN Bit poster

Hi
    just had a new motherboard fitted and need to reset my key to activate v1o0 key again and i cant see no option to PM parallels staff.
    Please advise, thanks

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 15 key. Try to activate again and check.