Parallels Lite now asking for subscription?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by BenB13, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Hi, did you use the Parallels Desktop lite before?
    If yes, please generate the problem report using this KB article and reply us back with the report ID.

2. TusharV

TusharV Bit poster

Hi Maria,

I have been using Parallels for sometime. I have already sent a report few days ago.
    My report ID is:

3. Please note that customers who used Parallels Desktop lite before new subscription politics are eligible for 1 year free subscription.
    I'll provide Parallels Engineering team with your report and reply you back with the results.

4. Hi, I sent you a private message with additional information, please reply me back.
    Thanks in advance.

5. AprilP

AprilP Bit poster

Hello. I purchased the one year subscription and windows is showing suspended after payment. I sent a problem report. My problem ID is 307832403

6. BenB13

BenB13 Bit poster

No, I didn't. Because this major change was made to the software without any warning; without any mention in the list of new features; and your inability to address the issues I raised in my first post, I shall not be using Parallels any more.

7. Please choose actions -> reset (for resetting your Windows Vm) and check

8. RAILITYL

RAILITYL Member

Hi @BenB13 Parallels Desktop Lite 1.4.0 we switched to the App Store based subscription with 14-day trial. Existing users running FileZilla UC Browser Rufus Parallels Desktop Lite of earlier version who had no subscription are being granted with a free 1 year subscription. To take advantage of the offer, please create an account as prompted by the Parallels Desktop Lite 1.4.0 application. So you can use free one year subscription now.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  9. Yemuel

Yemuel Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    I also could only see a 14-day trial option but I had the app from App Store since last year.

My report ID:

10. Hey, thank you for your post and tech report, I've escalated it to the Engineering team and contact you once get any response.

11. Yemuel

Yemuel Bit poster

Thank you for your help Maria, have you got any response from the team?

12. Unfortunately not yet, I'll follow up this issue and get back to you soon.

13. Yemuel

Yemuel Bit poster

Hey Maria, Have you got updates on this?

14. Hi, please check your inbox for more info.
    and please sorry for the delay in response.

15. josem30

josem30 Bit poster

I can not access my Parallels... I have an account and it expires next year... but it continues asking me to get a subscription....

Image.png

16. Hi, did you click on "restore purchase" and check?