Access Clients Showing as Unlicensed

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by JimQ1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. JimQ1

JimQ1 Bit poster

I have a PC that I use to get to Access client machines at a different location. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I get onto the web to access remote clients, they're all listed as Unlicensed. My current Access license runs through 12/17/2019.

I've tried using different browsers. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Access client on this machine. I've cleared cookies from the browser. Nothing helps. They all come up as unlicensed whenever I try and access from this one PC. My Mac and other computers can access everything without issue. I'm sure it something unique to this PC I just don't know what it is. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

2. Hi @JimQ1, could you share the screenshot of the error message?

3. JimQ1

JimQ1 Bit poster

I couldn't upload or paste the screen shot but here's a Google Drive link:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bJyoowCGHeou7yhFmv_8YC74FeeRAK5x

I've had the same thing happen on a Mac now too.

I've also been trying to set my Access account to autorenew. I never can get it to let me enter in a term and payment info. I've tried that with multiple browsers and Windows and Mac. Nothing worked.

4. Your subscription is still active, right. When you got this issue? May be after any updates?

5. JimQ1

JimQ1 Bit poster

Subscription is still active until 12/17. I can access it from some computers, others not. I've tried deleting PCs that say Unlicensed but they don't ever actually delete. I've cleared web cache from the browsers.

6. PatrickY

PatrickY Bit poster

I have the same issue, from the mobile app the computer looks fine, but from the web, it shows unlicensed. From the computer itself, it has the green icon and says that it is accessible.

7. LynneH1

LynneH1 Bit poster

I have the same issue too. When will it be fixed please

TravisR2 likes this.
  8. MattH8

MattH8 Bit poster

I am also seeing this issue - I am unable to access any registered boxes - have tried browser resets/re-installs - My server is showing as Unlicensed and MAC as Offline - but both are on the correct network, and have no issues in any other way! Is there a resolution for this? Pointless paying for a subscription that doesn't do the one thing that I purchased it for.

9. BobE1

BobE1 Junior Member

+1

Just started happening with me as well -- it was working earlier today. Access via iOS is working, but trying to connect with a browser (Safari or Chrome) results in my three remote machines showing with an "Unlicensed" banner that won't allow me to connect.

Could this be an expired certificate issue again?

10. BobE1

BobE1 Junior Member

Screen grab of how it is appearing in the browser
    upload_2020-1-9_15-53-24.png

11. Guys, did you try to log out from all your Parallels Access clients, restart your Mac and login again and check.
    If it doesn't work please collect the tech reports' and post the reports' ID here.

12. BobE1

BobE1 Junior Member

In my case, I did create a support request. While there were a few "blind alleys" that were initially tried (such as logging out, restarting, etc.), the issue was eventually resolved. The solution was something that needed to be done on the backend at Parallels. While it took a while, things are now back to normal.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  13. HenrikF

HenrikF Bit poster

I'm experience the exact same problem, paying for a licens to access my computers remotely and they all show up as unlicensed.
    The whole idea with remote access is that you are probably remotely AWAY from the actual computer you want to access.
    Support @ Parallels ask me to send them local info from my remote computers that they have locked me out from.

I have no trust anymore in this service that I'm paying for.

Attached Files:

14. Hi, which version of Parallels Access are you using?

15. ScottV4

ScottV4 Bit poster

I am having this same issue. Sent Technical Report 340863729

16. Hi, we've made some changes, please check the issue.

17. DamianJ1

DamianJ1 Bit poster

I am having the same problem. i have a 5 license subscription. I can access all devices from the app on iphone and ipad. In a web browser some compouters show ulicensed. Some are accesible.

18. Hello, we've changed some settings, please check the issue.
    Also please share any screenshot of the issue if the issue still persists. And please let us know do you have the same unlicensed clients every time, or it changes from time to time.