Your product license has reached the activation limit

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by HansolL, Oct 3, 2017.

1. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

We have made the necessary changes. Please try activating it now that will resolve it.

2. Parallel-User

Parallel-User Bit poster

Contact Parallels and have them reset the activation limit and then try again. By doing this any other computers that are using the same activation code will be dis-activated. Only one can be activated. You can try contacting them through messenger or other forums available.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  3. Bios-PC

Bios-PC Bit poster

hello

I try to transfer my parallels license to new iMac , and it says reach activation limit

please can u release all activation in. the server so I can reactivate on my new computer
    best regards

4. Hi, we've made necessary changed, please check the activation and let us know the results.

5. CosmosN

CosmosN Bit poster

Hi, I'm having the same problem, I signed out of the old mac and the license is 'available' but when I attempt to use it complains about having reached the activation limit. Thanks for your help!

6. Hi, there is lots of license key in your account, could you please let us know which one you would like to you?
    You can just post here first 6 symbols.

7. JasonL8

JasonL8 Bit poster

I'm having the issue with my activation after exchanging my MacBook Pro with Apple. My key ends in SGWT61. Can you reset it for me please?

Attached Files:

8. JoseM31

JoseM31 Bit poster

I am having the same problem trying to activate and wont let me... please help

9. _amit_

_amit_ Bit poster

I am trying to install Parallels Desktop Pro 15 on my new mac and I get this message "Your Product license has reached the activation limit".
    I deactivated and uninstalled Parallels from old mac
    Thanks

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made the necessary changes. Please try activating it now that will resolve it.
    We have made the necessary changes. Please try activating it now and let us know the results.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 8 key. Try to activate it now.

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made the necessary changes. Please try activating it now and let us know the results.

13. _amit_

_amit_ Bit poster

License activated. Thank you

14. ZUSV

ZUSV Bit poster

Hello, can you please reset activation on our Parallels Desktop 9? Thanks.

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 9 is not compatible with Yosemite or newer macOS X versions.

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Thank you for choosing Parallels.

17. JasonL8

JasonL8 Bit poster

It works now, thanks!

18. MichaelP46

MichaelP46 Bit poster

As with others in this thread, I have an installation of PD 15 that won't complete due to "Your Product license has reached the activation limit". I installed on a computer this morning, the wrong computer. Trying to move the license to the correct computer. I logged out of PD on the original computer, but still receiving the "limit" message on the new computer. I have two licenses for PD 15 but I'm not sure which license is on which computer.

19. Hi, please check the issue and let us know the results.

20. ItayB

ItayB Bit poster

I am having to he same problem, I changed my computer many times due to my Macs having problems.
    And now I can't activate it on my new MB