How do I save my Outlook offline data file to pst in my new laptop Windows Vista

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by clerkk, Sep 15, 2017.

1. clerkk

clerkk Bit poster

I have ost file from my old laptop, but I can't open it. Try many application - nothing. I have downloaded many Conversion tool but result was not satisfactory. Can somebody suggest me free technique convert ost to pst in my new laptop even after my email id is now closed.?
    Any advice or experience with this would be welcomed!

2. TirthankarB

TirthankarB Junior Member

3. kavideds

kavideds Bit poster

You can easily repair and converts damaged OST file to PST file format using softaken OST to PST conversion tool. It assures you not loss any data from your original OST file while converting it into PST file format.

4. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Dear folks, this article may help. Also, kindly be informed that issues/queries directly related to guest OS/3rd-party software are beyond our scope-of-support. Although we generally do our best to provide solutions for such, we recommend reaching out to the respective program vendors to receive appropriate technical assistance.

5. Brooklynb

Brooklynb Bit poster

This ToolsGround OST to PST Converter is the perfect software to import OST file to PST file formats. This Software to Restore all properties such as To Bcc, Cc, Time subject, image, Date & all Attachment, etc.

6. oliverzofia

oliverzofia Bit poster

SysinfoTools OST to PST Converter is the best solution to this query. This tool converts offline Outlook data into PST format and also save them into the different file formats like MSG, DBX, EML, MBOX, etc. For further details, you can visit the SysinfoTools website.

7. JonesO

JonesO Bit poster

There are multiple solutions available for converting OST to PST file format. You can google this solution. Last time I used a solution for the same issue and got a great result with this OST to PST Converter tool. I will recommend you to download this to PST Converter software from here:-https://www.toolsbaer.com/ost-to-pst-conversion/

8. DanishA

DanishA Bit poster

Hi,
    You can easily repair and converts damaged OST file to PST file format using softaken OST to PST conversion tool.
    It is the best tool available in the market. It assures you not loss any data from your original OST file while converting it into PST file format.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2021