Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by m.Nak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. JamesH36

JamesH36 Bit poster

I cannot activate the Parallels Toolbox on my MacBookPro. I recently updated from a MacBook Air. I have a current license for Parallels Desktop 15 and it runs fine, just can't activate Toolbox. I receive the following error, "The license server doesn't accept your product license."

2. JoshuaS4

JoshuaS4 Bit poster

I also get "Your product license has expired" after entering my permanent license key for Parallels 14. Please help!

3. Hi, we've checked your license and changed some settings, please try to enter your key once again.

4. Please try instruction from this KB article.

5. JoshuaS4

JoshuaS4 Bit poster

Thanks for your reply. However I'm still getting the same error.

6. Could you please share your key with us via the private message?

7. JoshuaS4

JoshuaS4 Bit poster

Sorry, how do I send a private message?

8. Please just reply on mine message

9. ShukL

ShukL Bit poster

same problem here can't register with my second license. Pls check and help.

10. Hi, could you please share your license key with us via the private message?

11. Junge

Junge Bit poster

Hi, we have two active "Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition" subscriptions. One key works fine with Parallels Desktop AND Parallels Toolbox. The other key works only with Parallels Desktop, but is rejected by the license server each time I try to activate Parallels Toolbox!
    Error Message is (in German): "Der Lizenzserver akzeptiert Ihre Produktlizenz nicht

12. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

@Junge We have sent you a private message, please send us those information in a private message to check further.

13. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Hi Junge, we have sent you a private message. Please check for the same. Thanks, Saravanan.

14. SaravananR@Parallels

Since you have purchased 2 license keys for Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition subscription under a single purchase order, you need to stick with this workaround. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future. Thanks, Saravanan.

15. SaravananR@Parallels

You are welcome. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future. Thanks, Saravanan.

16. Hi Vignesh, please refer to https://kb.parallels.com/124228 to know about Parallels Toolbox validity with a permanent license for Parallels Desktop.

17. NathanS5

NathanS5 Bit poster

I have a subscription for the Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition and the Parallels Toolbox for 6 computers. I was successful in activating my Parallels on my MacBook Pro, but when trying to activate my ToolBox on the same machine, the activation key was rejected. None of the other key we have worked either. I saw the "help" screen you have on the website: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124045 but that is useless as there is no option to log in when you click that "back button in the left upper corner". HELP!

18. SaravananR@Parallels

Hi NathanS5, we have sent you a private message. Please check for the same. Thanks, Saravanan.

19. SaravananR@Parallels

Since you have purchased 6 license keys for Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition subscription under a single purchase order, you need to use your primary license key for Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition to activate on all your 6 Mac's that will resolve it. Thanks, Saravanan.

20. NathanS5

NathanS5 Bit poster

Oh, I see what you are saying. Ok. Got it. I will go do that on all 6 machines.