Buying Parallel desktop for few months

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Abzer, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Abzer

Abzer Bit poster

It is mentioned in the website that the 1 year 79.99$ subscription pack of Parallel desktop for Mac , can be cancelled anytime. Does it mean that I can buy it and use it for few months and can cancel it after few months (say 4 months)? As I would not need it further..

FrancescaA likes this.
  2. GowthamR@Parallels

GowthamR@Parallels Member

@Abzer Yes, you can cancel the Parallels Desktop for Mac subscription after few months by disabling the auto-renewal by referring this KB article https://kb.parallels.com/123306 however if you are looking for a refund you need to request before 1 month from the date of purchase.

FrancescaA likes this.
  3. Abzer

Abzer Bit poster

Thank you for your reply. So I would not be charged any further right, if I cancel the subscription?

4. ParkunanD@Parallels

ParkunanD@Parallels Member

Hello Abzer. Yes, once Parallels subscription auto-renewal disabled, you won't be charged for next renewal.

5. FrancescaA

FrancescaA Bit poster

Good morning.
    I purchased a Parallels 15 license. Since for a few months I will be using a computer with 32 GB of RAM, I would like to upgrade to Parallels PRO. If I cancel my subscription after a few months, what will happen to my original Parallels 15 license? Will I be able to use it or will I always be forced to make a PRO subscription to use Parallels?

Thank you.