Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by m.Nak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Please try the same and choose "Activate on this Mac" if needed that will resolve it. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future.

2. delighte

delighte Bit poster

I am also using "Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition" on my Mac system. But suddenly after visiting some sites like ERP, I get this issue.
    Still now after applying many solutions, I am unable to solve this issue. Please share the way for how can I resolve it ASAP.

3. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

@delighte Please let us know the exact issue description so that we can check further. Are you having issues with Parallels Toolbox activation?

4. MonicaP

MonicaP Bit poster

I have Parallels Desktop for Mac with permanent license since version 13. Now with version 15, it tells me that Parallels Toolbox has expired. Help!

5. ParkunanD@Parallels

ParkunanD@Parallels Member

Hello @MonicaP, please be informed you that, if you have purchased Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac perpetual license key, Parallels Toolbox subscription will be valid only for 3 months(As per revised licensing policy change), Please refer the KB article: https://kb.parallels.com/124228 As you have Parallels Desktop 13 license key, you can try with previous build to activate Parallels toolbox with 13 license key using this link: https://download.parallels.com/toolbox/v3/3.0.0-2073/ParallelsToolbox-3.0.0-2073.dmg

6. MonicaP

MonicaP Bit poster

But I bought an upgrade of Parallels Desktop!
    From 13 to 14 I didn't have any problem with Toolbox! :(

Attached Files:

7. MonicaP

MonicaP Bit poster

I tried to activate the old Toolbox (that it says it's active), like you told me and it doesn't work!

8. Did you purchase Parallels Toolbox license? Or you're using bonus license for activation?
    Because at your account we haven't find any Parallels Toolbox license except the bonus one.

9. MonicaP

MonicaP Bit poster

I bought Desktop 13 for Mac in May 2018. It came with Toolbox that I used until now, with the upgrade to 14 in between, and no problems. I upgraded to 15 in October 2019 and it expired in February 2020 (4 months later).
    My subscription says I have 1 active Toolbox license. Screenshot 2020-03-18_1.png Screenshot 2020-03-18_2.png

10. S.Rutta

S.Rutta Bit poster

Hi there, I have exactly the same issue. I bought two license keys on one order. One installation I could activate with the toolbox, the second installation I only can activate without the toolbox it shows the same error. How can I fix it?

11. JamilZ

JamilZ Bit poster

Same issue for me, cannot register my copy of Parallels Tools on my Mac. Parallels Desktop works fine though. Continually get the following message when trying to activate my license. "This license key is associated with another parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again."
    However, there's no way to login to the app.

12. S.Rutta

S.Rutta Bit poster

Is this thread still active? I have exactly the same issue as Junge. I bought two license keys on one order. One installation I could activate with the toolbox, the second installation I only can activate without the toolbox it shows the same error. How can I fix it?

13. Hello, we've found only 1 expired Parallels Toolbox subscription at your account tec****@rutta.de
    DO you have another one? Did you get your Parallels Toolbox subscription with the Parallels Desktop license?

14. S.Rutta

S.Rutta Bit poster

Hello, yes I got the Toolbox subscription with the two parallels licenses I bought. The toolbox did come with parallels bundle.

15. S.Rutta

S.Rutta Bit poster

And I can see my 2 active parallels subscriptions.

16. Did you try to activate your Parallels Toolbox with this key CF***K-H****W-V****W-B****R-Y***CV?

17. S.Rutta

S.Rutta Bit poster

Yes

18. RobH13

RobH13 Bit poster

Hi, I am having the same problem. Trying to use two of the three keys assigned to my account and neither is able to renew Toolbox.

19. RobH13

RobH13 Bit poster

Is there a Parallels team member available to help me with this issue?

20. Hello, did you get any error message after activation?