Performance Monitor Only has One Metric

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by AlanP4, Mar 17, 2020.

1. AlanP4

AlanP4 Bit poster

Hi All,
    I have just set up the performance monitor for our RAS Application Server to watch the RDS farm.
    We have V16.2 RAS server installed on Windows 2012 R2.
    We are getting a metric for 'System Information' from the Connection server but nothing from any of the Sessions Hosts.
    I have restarted the services on ALL servers and still nothing. Our SQL reports are fins though. Considering the only troubleshooting for this on the Knowledgebase is check the Port (Done) and the RAS Telegraf is started (Done).
    Anyone have any ideas where I can look next as I'm a bit lost?

Thanks,
    Alan

2. Eugene. K.

Eugene. K. Parallels Team

Hi Alan,
    Telegraf service is used to collect server counters and send them to the Perf Monotor server.
    You can try configuring "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Telegraf\telegraf.conf" on your RDSH servers and point them to your Perf Monitor server manually.

3. AlanP4

AlanP4 Bit poster

Hi Eugene,
    Thanks for coming back. I didn't know those existed. That's great.

I've updated them all at 9AM and still have no data an hour later. Are there any other files I can check for config?
    Thanks

4. AlanP4

AlanP4 Bit poster

Ok a quick update. I now have 'Session Information' and 'System Information' for all the RDSH, but nothing else.

It would be great to get the CPU and Memory mainly. Any reason these metrics wouldn't be sent through but the rest would?