Limited Results When Running Custom Report

Discussion in 'Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM' started by WCC DAP2, Apr 16, 2020.

1. WCC DAP2

WCC DAP2 Bit poster

Good afternoon, all.

I am attempting to run a report that will show us the applications installed on a Mac, following the steps outlined in the KB article How to create a custom report that shows all applications installed on specified Mac? and I'm only being offered two values to choose from.

This is my second time working with Report Builder. The first time was last week when I followed the How to create a custom report that shows all Mac's with specified application installed? KB article. That one is a success.

I'm at a loss as to what's going on. I've compared the properties of various Macs on campus and nothing seems out of the ordinary. I've recreated the report, stopping before step 8, and without parameters I'm given plenty of information and of course not limited to Macs. I'm going to poke around, try other options and see if anything jumps out at me, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    DAP

Attached Files:

2. TimofeyF

TimofeyF Parallels Team

Hi DAP,
    I cannot give you a quick answer out of the top of my head.
    I'd suggest you to contact our support team, providing as much details as possible so they be able to reproduce the case. They will definitely need to know the SCCM version and, for the case, the version of MS SQL you are using.
    Regards,
    Timofey.

3. WCC DAP2

WCC DAP2 Bit poster

This can be considered solved.

Big thanks to Customer Support Engineer Kirill who let me know the KB article is outdated a bit. There's a slight modification in the query.

What I originally entered:
    Could you please replace this query in step 10:
    SELECT
    v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM.Name0
    FROM
    v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM
    WHERE
    v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM.Description0 LIKE 'OS X 10.%'

And the updated query:
    SELECT
    v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM.Name0
    FROM