Alternative to Parallels

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Nicole2, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Nicole2

Nicole2 Bit poster

Hi guys,

Just spent 5 hours losing time on blue screens of death in Parallels - whilst the support has been a joke. On the phone was on hold for 20 mins with a nr. in the States and then they cut me off, via the Chat it will tell you there are other people before you - once you are down to 1 it will endlessly tell you 1 - and then when it is your turn it will keep telling you they are offline - tried like 3 times.

My question: do you know a good alternative to run Windows on a Mac - that is not Parallels?

Thanks.

2. Hello,
    we're sorry to hear that you're not happy with the software. But if you share more detailed issue description with us here, we will be glad to help.
    Please let us know your Parallels Desktop version, you macOS version and also the screenshot (if it's possible) of the BSOD will be very helpful.
    Looking forward to your reply.

3. Nicole2

Nicole2 Bit poster

I fixed it myself after 5 lost hours and absolutely no support- despite about 7 outreach attempts. It's the poorest service I have seen, and it is so critical sometimes for the work of people.