Parallels access won't connect on browser

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by JamesW15, Nov 30, 2017.

1. ThomasW30

ThomasW30 Bit poster

Same problem here. Access is V5.0.0 on remote PC and I can't connect via MacBook Pro but I can via iPad.

2. Hi, please generate the problem report from your Mac and from iPad right after the issue reoccurs.
    Then please reply us back with the reports' IDs

3. remixjc

remixjc Bit poster

如图,一直提示这个,重新换系统,换浏览器都不行,清空也不可以,希望得到解决
    Look forward to this pic. It got an error recently, I can not work as normal to connect my pc,it's for a few days.
    i need your help!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2019
  4. PengH1

PengH1 Bit poster

same issue here

Attached Files:

5. Miked16

Miked16 Bit poster

Same issues here on Windows 10, cannot access computer via any browser. Can via mobile. please help!

6. Please create a tech report and post the report's ID here.

7. IsabellaS

IsabellaS Bit poster

I used to have the same issue, but at the some point everything just seemed to turn out right. Don´t ask me how, but perhaps it´s due to an update?

8. DeneiceK

DeneiceK Bit poster

I am having the same issue with logging in from another computer. My iphone logs in fine. I am trying to login from my laptop to my desktop that has Windows 10. It asks me for a password, and I assume that is my Windows password and nothing happens. I do not get an error code... just the password box wiggles and turns red. Seems there is a setting in Windows that needs to be fixed?

9. Hello, is it possible to create a screenshot of the issue and share it here with us?

10. DeneiceK

DeneiceK Bit poster

I was able to correct the problem. Turns out I was using the wrong password.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  11. EricaS

EricaS Bit poster

I seem to be having the same problem with connecting through my safari browser. I have no problem connecting to my PC with my iPhone and/or iPad but when I try to connect with my MacBook safari browser it does not connect. The computer to connect to is showing on my screen and it says "connecting" however it just idles and never connects. I need to work remotely. How do I resolve this issue?

12. StevenR9

StevenR9 Bit poster

I am having the same issues trying to connect via iMac and safari!!! Works with Chrome, but I do not prefer Chrome for my business.

13. StevenR9

StevenR9 Bit poster

I seem to be having the same problem with connecting through my safari browser. I have no problem connecting to my PC with my iPhone and/or iPad but when I try to connect with my MacBook safari browser it does not connect. The computer to connect to is showing on my screen and it says "connecting" however it just idles and never connects. I need to work remotely. How do I resolve this issue?
    I am having the same issues trying to connect via iMac and safari!!! Works with Chrome, but I do not prefer Chrome for my business.

14. Hello guys, when does the issue reoccur? After update? What is your Parallels Access version?

15. StevenR9

StevenR9 Bit poster

I have already sent video clips along with TD Reports, and still only reply is to clear history/cookies/cache, uninstall and reinstall parallels access...to which I have done several times...and it still does not work in safari browser. It does work with Chrome, but our company doesn't use Chrome. I really wish Parallels tech engineers and reps would stop with talking points and actually believe the users know what we are talking about is really occurring! Fix the damn problem, it is what we paid for!

16. Hi, we've checked your ticket and looks like everything is OK now.
    Please reply us back if the issue reoccurs.

17. ManL

ManL Bit poster

I have the same issue now and fail to access my Windows PC via my iMac but is able to do with my iPhone.
    How can this be fixed??!!

18. irfan

irfan Bit poster

I have the same issue

19. Hello, did you reset your browser?
    Kindly refer this article to reset the Safari browser https://macreports.com/how-to-fully-reset-safari-on-mac/
    Please let us know if it's not that case.

20. Hello, could you provide us with the detailed issue description? What is your Parallels Access version? What type of browser are you using?
    Did you get any specific error message?