Catalina can't connect to network

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by JulsS, Jun 27, 2019.

1. BurtonP2

BurtonP2 Bit poster

This seems to still be occurring for me on the latest version of Parallels 15. I've submitted a report: 337853932

2. JulsS

JulsS Member

The bug occurred 100% of the time for me with earlier versions of Parallels and beta versions of Catalina guest VM. With the latest version of Parallels it happens rarely on Windows 10 guest VM. I haven't seen it on Catalina guest VM but I rarely use that VM.

juls

3. Hello, could you please update your Parallels Desktop 15 to the latest build 15.1.4 and check the issue?

4. Hello,
    what is your Parallels Desktop version? Did you update to the latest build?

5. JulsS

JulsS Member

Confirmed. Still occurs with 15.1.4. I just had it happen after a reboot and starting up a Win10 guest. Switching the network source from Shared to Host Only and then back to Shared, fixed the problem. It is an intermittent problem and doesn't always occur.

6. JamieR3

JamieR3 Bit poster

I am having the same/similar issues. I had no issues connecting the other day and then my laptop updated to 10.5.4. Now I can't connect using Shared Network which I need to do for the VPN. If I use the Default Adapter I'm unable to connect to the VPN. Please help as I need access to my works VPN using Windows.

Thanks

7. JulsS

JulsS Member

Switch your network adapter to host only and then switch it back to shared network. If you are experiencing the bug from this thread, that should fix the problem.
    juls