Access Window Popping Up Intermitently

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by SheldonD, Sep 28, 2019.

1. RajasthaniV

RajasthaniV Bit poster

Thanks for sharing.

2. typhoont

typhoont Bit poster

Thanks for the advice. I recently had a computer guy come to look at the computer, and he effectively did a Clean Boot, and removed all unnecessary programs from opening and running in the background on startup. He also downloaded a program called CClean and ran this to sort out any problems in the computer. However, I am still getting these windows popping up constantly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2020
  3. TomS28

TomS28 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue, it starts periodically and appears to not have "accessibly" permission but after a few seconds it resolves. I have verified that Parallels Access for Application Agent does have that permission it always did, I have even added Parallels Access itself to that permission but that did not help.
    It just seems that every little bit Parallels Access wakes up, and thinks it does not have that permission and once its head has cleared realizes that it does

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2020
  4. Hi TomS28. Kindly follow the resolution from this article and check whether it works fine.

5. Hi, did you check this issue with the latest Parallels Desktop version?

6. sohab

sohab Bit poster

I'm having the same issue, it starts periodically and appears to not have "accessibly" permission but after a few seconds it resolves. I have verified that Parallels Access for, Agent does have that permission it always did, I have even added Parallels Access itself to that permission but that did not help.
    It just seems that every little bit Parallels Access wakes up, and thinks it does not have that permission and once its head has cleared realizes that it does.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  7. NabeelI1

NabeelI1 Bit poster

please tell me how solve ??
    I'm having the same issue, it starts periodically and appears to not have "accessibly" permission but after a few seconds it resolves. I have verified that Parallels Access for money heist season 1 english subtitles Agent does have that permission it always did, I have even added Parallels Access itself to that permission but that did not help.
    It just seems that every little bit Parallels Access wakes up, and thinks it does not have that permission and once its head has cleared realizes that it does

8. NabeelI1

NabeelI1 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue, it starts periodically and appears to not have "accessibly" permission but after a few seconds it resolves. I have verified that Parallels Access for money heist season 1 english subtitles Agent does have that permission it always did, I have even added Parallels Access itself to that permission but that did not help.

9. worldf

worldf Bit poster

I have even added Parallels Access itself to that permission but that did not help. Parallels Access Agent already has Accessibility permission on my system and I also added permission for Parallels Access itself

10. Alexmak

Alexmak Bit poster

We have an update for Parallels Access coming soon that should improve this behavior. Stay tuned!

11. richardc39

richardc39 Bit poster

still getting issuse while installation

12. richardc39

richardc39 Bit poster

I am getting a random window pop up, and have to press ESC and click item again. Sometimes I have to press ESC several times, as the random window keeps on popping up.

13. PoyaB

PoyaB Bit poster

Same happen with me..

14. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Kindly help us with the screenshot of the pop-up message, steps to reproduce the issue, and the version of Parallels Access for further assistance. Thanks

15. MatthewK11

MatthewK11 Bit poster

Stop Push Notification Pop-Ups
    1. Go to Start > Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Notifications & actions in the left pane.
    4. Turn Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested to Off.
    5. Exit Settings.

DurgaD and LakshmanG like this.