You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Stan2, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Stan2

Stan2 Bit poster

I switched to my new Macbook and this happens,I followed the KB but no luck,
    Can you please reset my product key.
    Thanks

2. Hi Stan2. We have reset the license. Please try to activate now and it should work.

3. JurgenK

JurgenK Bit poster

Same issue here, I cannot activate on my laptop. I own 2 licenses, and ought to be able to do my work from my desktop and/or my laptop. Can you please reset my keys as well?

Attached Files:

4. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 9 license key, please check the issue.

JurgenK likes this.
  5. JurgenK

JurgenK Bit poster

Thank you kindly for the quick response, I am now able to use both my Macs. regards, Jurgen

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  6. GomGom

GomGom Bit poster

Parallels Desktop 9 license key please

7. Hello, unfortunately we cannot find any keys in your patchaya****@gmail.com Parallels Account.
    Please reply us back with your Parallels Desktop 9 license key via the private message.

8. KenWong

KenWong Bit poster

My account has the same issue, because I have newly purchased a new MacBook Pro. Can you please help me to reset the activation too. Thanks.

9. PedroR1

PedroR1 Bit poster

Same thing for me. I have a valid license and I switched Macs. Now I cannot activate my Parallels. Can you reset my license as well? Thanks!

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 11 key. Try to activate it.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 12 key. Try to activate it.

12. AHMEDA14

AHMEDA14 Bit poster

My account has the same issue, because I have newly purchased a new MacBook Pro.

13. Hi, we've reset your key.
    Please check the issue.

14. FernandoB1

FernandoB1 Bit poster

I have important software that only works until Windows XP. Only older Parallels run XP. I was able to purchase a sealed Desktop 9 license, tried to install it on the Mac with High Sierra, and a message asks for activation. How do I do that ? The indicated link does not work, the indicated email is not found.

15. Hello, could you share with us screenshot of the issue please?

FernandoB1 likes this.
  16. FernandoB1

FernandoB1 Bit poster

Hello Maria.
    This is the screen that appears .... I already searched the internet and found no information. If you can help me I will be very grateful.

If any other information is needed. let me know.

Attached Files: