Parallels LITE

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Annettev, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Annettev

Annettev Bit poster

Need the EULA for Parallels LITE. I need to confirm is this is 1) free and 2) allowed to be used in a commercial business. THANK YOU

2. GrayMatter

GrayMatter Member

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Parallels Desktop App Store edition trial is free for 14 days after which App Store will renew the subscription for a year. You can use the App Store edition on all Macs where you have access to the App Store.

4. Mike Boreham

Mike Boreham Pro

Thanks. How does this relate to the list of in app purchases on the Apple store page (screenshot attached)?
    Does it mean £69.99 allows three installation on three Macs?

Thank you

Attached Files:

5. Please check this KB article for more info and let us know if it's not that case.

6. Mike Boreham

Mike Boreham Pro

Thanks. I wasn't referring to Family Sharing. I have two Macs signed into my Apple ID can I install Parallels on both ? your second sentence "You can use the App Store edition on all Macs where you have access to the App Store, implies the answer is yes, but I don't understand the list of in app purchases, which might imply that you can make up to three in app purchases at £69.99 each.

Attached Files:

7. According to our policy you need to purchase 1 license per 1 Mac, so for 2 Hosts you will nee 2 licenses
    Please let us know if it's not that case