Probleme activation nouveau iMac parallels desktop 11

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by regie, Aug 19, 2019.

1. regie

regie Bit poster

Bonjour,
    je ne peux pas activer la licence sur mon nouveau iMac: "vous avez atteint le nombre maximum d'activations disponible pour votre clé"
    meme en désactivant sur le vieux iMac.

2. Jose10

Jose10 Bit poster

Tengo el mismo problema (número máximo de activaciones) y no puedo desactivar la licencia en mi MacBookpro porque la vendí. Y no puedo activarlo en el nuevo iMac. Tengo una copia de un disco y Time Machine, pero no puedo.

3. Jose10

Jose10 Bit poster

I have the same problem (maximum number of activations) and I can't deactivate the license on my MacBookpro because I sold it. And I can't activate it on the new iMac. I have a copy from a disk, and Time Machine, but I can't.

4. Jose10

Jose10 Bit poster

I bought the application in 2012 (Parallels 8). Then I updated to Parallels 10 and Parallels 11. Now I have changed the MacbookPro for the iMac, and I want to use at least Parallels 11 on my iMac, but it tells me that I have activated the license on another computer, and that if I want to deactivate the old computer. I say yes, but it shows me an alert that the maximum number of activations has been reached. I can't disable it on the macbook because I sold it. I have the data on a hard drive and time machine, but I can't boot from it. How can I deactivate the account on the macbook, so I can use it on the iMac?

5. Hi, your key has been deactivated, please check the issue.

6. Hi, your key has been reset, please try to activate it again and check.

7. regie

regie Bit poster

Merci activation réussi.
    Thanks it's ok.

8. VladimirK4

VladimirK4 Bit poster

J'ai le même problème - nombre maximum d'activations, mon Mac a été volé, j'ai une copie d'un disque, le systeme a ete restauré, et je ne peux pas l'activer sur le nouvel iMac
    I have the same problem - maximum number of activations, my Mac was stolen, I have a copy of a disk, the system has been restored, and I cannot activate it on the new iMac

9. Hi VladimirK4. We have made the necessary changes.
    Please follow the below steps to activate your Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac.

1) Open Terminal (Finder --> Applications --> Utilities --> Terminal.app)

2) Execute the command:

prlsrvctl activate-license-online

3) Start Parallels Desktop and try to proceed with the activation once again.

10. VladimirK4

VladimirK4 Bit poster

Salut
    merci pour votre raiponce, solution n'ai pas founctioné
    raiponce terminale:
    -bash: prlsrvctl: command not found
    avez vous une autre moyen ?

11. Rechecked your key, please try again

12. VladimirK4

VladimirK4 Bit poster

Hello,
    no, it doesn't.
    can you confirm,
    if I buy, Upgrade from my version 10, Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac (For home and students)
    is it compatible with win XP already installed?
    without reinstalling xp and software

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Yes, you can continue to use the same virtual machine with Parallels Desktop 15. If you want to be cautious, you can shutdown Windows XP and take a backup of the PVM file then install Parallels Desktop 15 trial to make sure everything is working fine before purchasing the upgrade.

14. VladimirK4

VladimirK4 Bit poster

Hello,
    following this problem, do you have any offers, promotions, reduction code for purchase (upgrading) towards. 15?
    can you send it to my e-mail address
    thank you in advance

15. Hello, you can just purchase an Upgrade from the parallels.com
    Now you can upgrade from any previous version.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.