Pause Feature

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox Feature Suggestions' started by MurrayW2, Nov 11, 2016.

1. MurrayW2

MurrayW2 Bit poster

there seems to be no Pause video recording anywhere and un pause to save on video recording just a sleep mode but to pause, where is this?

2. DavidC28

DavidC28 Bit poster

Completely agree with this request. Its an essential feature if you need to skip over a time consuming process within a recording.

3. JonathanB12

JonathanB12 Bit poster

I'm doing a screen record of a utility process and will have to break it into two recordings to avoid the extensive processing time in the middle of the recording. It would be great if the ToolBox Recorder had a Pause and Resume Record, like Quicktime Player has and Screencastify for Chrome screen records has. Anyway, thanks much for this great suite of utilities.

RayA2 likes this.
  4. DonnaR3

DonnaR3 Bit poster

It would be great to have a pause feature, I'm using Parallel for training videos and often need to pause for screen changes. It's difficult to record one perfect sequence.

5. RayA2

RayA2 Bit poster

I also vote for the ability to "pause" and "resume" option while doing "Record Screen". Thanks!

6. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

Good news, our recording tools now have a pause button!
    Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 9.17.22 AM.png

7. PH_

PH_ Bit poster

I agree