Create an option to mute or disable special offers

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox Feature Suggestions' started by JerryH6, May 15, 2020.

1. JerryH6

JerryH6 Bit poster

Free Subscription...now it is even easier to earn a free subscription......
    I am really annoyed that you insist on putting ads like this on my registered product. It would be nice to have a "Leave me alone" option in your preferences to not show ads from Parallels.

FredA3, KennethP5, BrittaM and 8 others like this.
  2. BrittaM

BrittaM Bit poster

This banner is always in my way when i try to use the program. I have already paid for the full program and I got the message already about the free sub offer. Is there some way to remove this annoying advertisement blocking my view? This is really annoying.

3. DariuszD

DariuszD Bit poster

I don't need a reminder every time I open the toolbox that I can get a free subscription if I recommend the application to a friend.

4. DavidW58

DavidW58 Bit poster

We are paid users and have a damned ad at the top that we can't turn off. It wants us to get friends to use it. We have the choice of inviting friends or "remind me later" remind me later comes back constantly...... we paid for the product. we should not be nagged with in app aderts or purchases. If this does not get removed we will remove from all our machines.

5. Bartlomiej

Bartlomiej Bit poster

Please add pressure units like bar Torr or Pa and spectroscopic units eV cm-1 or nm

6. ToomasS

ToomasS Bit poster

In the UK people can only handle stones in their head. Can we please add stone to weight conversions? 10 st is 63.5029 kg

7. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

8. JuergenK21

JuergenK21

I am missing the cubic inch in the Parallels Tools unit converter.
    For example: metric cubic centimeter to cubic inch.
    Thank you.
    Juergen

9. PeterD24

PeterD24 Bit poster

Its so annoying to open the app and get an offer for a free subscription to recommend parallels to a friend. Already we are shoved your parallels logo down our throat with every screen we open. Hire someone who "gets" proper UX. Maybe start treating paying customers like adults. Imagine using microsoft office and every see on every part of the UI the microsoft logo, or get an offer for free subscription.

You managed to get me use your toolbox as few as possible. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND YOUR APP:

10. GlynS

GlynS Bit poster

More UK volumetric measures please, UK gallons, UK pints, UK fluid ounces etc.

Thank you

11. Alex Patsay

Thanks, will be adding these

12. MatthiasG1

MatthiasG1 Bit poster

I would really appreciate a switch in the PT settings to opt-out from these nagging 'FREE subscription!' ads that keep bothering me every single day.

13. Alex Patsay

If you open it, there's a checkbox "do not show it again" inside the referral program suggestion (that allows you to earn free Toolbox subscription).

14. MagnusT2

MagnusT2 Bit poster

Can you also stop those annoying pop-ups advertising the tools in the toolbox? Seriously considering not to renew this adware when my sub runs out.
    They are not helpful in the least.

15. KleuberS

KleuberS Bit poster

Hello if you don't put an option to not appear this message forever I will no longer renew my subscription. I think the way you want to do to get new customers is fair, but for current ones this option can only appear once.

16. Alex Patsay

I understand your feedback, and we have a checkbox for users to out of these offers:
    MicrosoftTeams-image.png

17. FredA3

FredA3 Bit poster

As a paying customer, I should be provided with the option, to disable/not see ads - all ads, including your other services or sales offers. Free subscriptions or trials - advertise your products to the fullest - they not paying - but I am, so please listen to me and the other likeminded people within this forum.
    My screen visibility of other applications should not be limited by the companies advert as the majority of other paid subscription/services allow this option to be turned off - please follow suit and provide this option as I did not purchase this application for ads, Tools only.