My activation key has been blacklisted????

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by Uche, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Uche

Uche Bit poster

Hello!
    I turned on my computer now only to find that Parallels wants me to enter my activation key. This was not accepted by the system, and when I logged on to the Parallels Web site to check my details I can see that this activation key has been blacklisted. I have no idea why this happened.....

2. Hello, we've checked the history and found that your Parallels Desktop 14 key has been refunded, that is why your key mentioned as blacklisted.

3. Uche

Uche Bit poster

Thank you for feedback. Please can you confirm when the refund was done? That will be very helpful.

4. Hi, please sorry for the delay in response. According to our system your order 181670925 has been refunded 01/10/19
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

5. signeT

signeT Bit poster

Had to replace a dead Mac OS Hard Disk Drive. Now, when we go to reinstall the application software, we are being told that "the parallels activation key has been blacklisted..." We are running High Sierra Ver. 10.13.6 and this is a clean install on a brand new SSD. Can you please contact me at 250-494-1702 to guide us through this issue. Tnx. Andrew Drouin (tech' support staff) and Signe T. (owner of the PC and Mac OS).