Relationship with Nova Development?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SanJoseBen, Oct 31, 2007.

1. SanJoseBen

SanJoseBen Member

I've been having trouble recently with Nova Development and depending on how it goes I may have to boycott their products. Do they get money for upgrades from 2.5 to 3.0 that are downloaded from your website? If things don't work out with them, I may have to switch to VMware when I upgrade to Leopard.

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone knows of any inexpensive software packages that include hundreds of fonts for around $50? Print Explosion Deluxe promised 900+ fonts and out of the 709 extra font files on the DVD, only 261 are good, the rest are 0 bytes in size.

2. spectre

spectre Parallels Team

Nova Development is our retail box reseller in US.
    Website purchases go through Element 5 online shop, our e-commerce provider.
    Could you please elaborate on why are you unsatisfied with Nova services? Is it connected to Parallels products?

3. SanJoseBen

SanJoseBen Member

Problems with Nova

Well, the issue is still outstanding. So I probably shouldn't go into too many details, but it is not related to Parallels. It has to do with the problem I mentioned in the P.S. of my previous post.

So, if I do boycott their products, then upgrading to Parallels 3.0 online wouldn't involve them at all, is that right?

Thanks.

4. spectre

spectre Parallels Team

You are correct.