Parallels Client error 131088

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Mac' started by Frederic Puhan, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Frederic Puhan

Frederic Puhan Member

I know this is a freebie software, so I don't expect any action on this, but it's a curiosity. Since I'm a registered PDM and PDT user, keeping things in the Parallels family (and NOT in the MS group) is a good thing. :)

I recently set up two Linux servers running Ubuntu (20.04 and 18.04, LTS both). I then installed XRDP, which I've been using on Linux for several years.

I can connect to both using Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac versions 8.0.30030 (obsolete), 10.4.0 and beta 10.4.1. I can connect to my 20.04 server using Parallels Client (and just updated to 17.1.21868), but when I attempt to connect to my 18.04 machine, I receive the "error <131088>" message. I am unable to change any of the settings to make this work.

I can't find anywhere what 131088 is referring to. Can anyone shed some light on this?

2. Eugene. K.

Eugene. K. Parallels Team

Try disabling sound redirection.

Frederic Puhan likes this.
  3. Frederic Puhan

Frederic Puhan Member

Thank you, Eugene. That did it!

4. Eugene. K.

Eugene. K. Parallels Team

Thank you for contacting us as well, we will see if it could be simply fixed from the product side.