Maximum number of activations

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SinclairC, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Hello, did you upgrade to the latest Parallels Desktop16 build? (16.0.1.)

2. HillelB

HillelB Bit poster

no, i didn't. I have the parallel 11.
    Is it compatible with catalina?

3. HillelB

HillelB Bit poster

Dear Support,
    I still can't open the parallels due to a message saying "that it was unable to load the parallels driver, restart your mac and try again".
    What seems to be the problem?
    Meanwhile i can't work.

Kind regards

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Parallels Desktop 11 is not compatible with macOS Catalina. We suggest you buy an upgrade to the latest version.

5. HillelB

HillelB Bit poster

With my previous mac i have upgraded to catalina and the parallel still worked.
    Anyway, if i upgrade to to the latest Parallels Desktop16 build, will it solve the message saying "that it was unable to load the parallels driver, restart your mac and try again"?

6. Hello, before the upgrade you can test it during the 14 days trial period.

7. HillelB

HillelB Bit poster

Great, thank you

8. EmilyB6

EmilyB6 Bit poster

Hi there, I've also gotten the "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key" after migrating from one laptop to another. I've tried signing out and deleting parallels on the old one, but get the same results. Can I get some help with this please?

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 11 key. You can use it again and check.

10. AgO1

AgO1 Bit poster

Hello,
    I would like you to reset my license - I moved to my new MacBook and would like to move Parallels too. Thank you!

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop key. You can use it again and check.