Cannot move activation from old mac to new mac

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by NealW1, Oct 19, 2020.

1. NealW1

NealW1 Bit poster

Hello, I have seen this issue elsewhere on the forums and it seems that it had to be resolved by someone from Parallels staff. My old computer had a hardware failure and I'm trying to move my Parallels desktop activation to my new mac. However when I try to do that I get a message saying "
    You have reached the maximum number of activations." Can you please help me with this? Thanks!

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can only see Parallels Desktop 4 and Parallels Desktop 6 registered with the current account. You can reply to this thread from the account in which you have the latest Parallels Desktop key registered to reset it.

3. NealW2

NealW2 Bit poster

Ah, you're right, it's from this account. Thank you!

4. NealW2

NealW2 Bit poster

Replying directly to your post just in case that's what you meant :)

5. Hey, unfortunately we cannot see your message.
    Please reply us back on our message.

6. NealW1

NealW1 Bit poster

Hi, I replied to both the post and the message before. Not sure why you couldn't see it. I will also try just messaging you directly.

7. NealW2

NealW2 Bit poster

Oops, sorry that was the wrong account. Ok I am replying directly to your message. I will also try messaging you directly

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 activation key. You can try to activate it again.

9. R.Addison

R.Addison Bit poster

Can you also reset my activation key that connected to my Parallels subscription?
    I reverted my old Mac back to the factory and lost the way to deactivate my license with it.

10. Hello, we've reset your license key please check the activation issue

11. R.Addison

R.Addison Bit poster

Thank you! The activation issue has been resolved.

Maria@Parallels likes this.