you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. akashj1

akashj1 Bit poster

Yup! I am getting the same error and I don't have the previous key since it was a free trail version.

2. Hello guys, it looks like you purchase an upgrade, but in order to activate an upgrade version you need your upgrade version and your previous key.
    If you haven't any pervious Parallels Desktop version, please provide us with your purchase order, we will refund your order and you purchase a full Parallels Desktop version.

3. StephenJ6

StephenJ6 Bit poster

that's not the point we had an original parrarels 10 package which was wiped out by the trail package which download when we downloaded windows off you site. so we can't get the original key and you don't seem to want to give it out surprisingly . yet when i talked online its was no problem locating my package under my email. its just a con to make you buy a new package again! we understand you no longer support par10 but as a customer you should still be able to upgrade. sad really we will just go out and buy a new laptop shame really.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We see that you had Parallels Desktop 10 key registered under a different email, our support team transferred the key to your new account with which as a previous key you can complete the upgrade activation. Our representative has replied to your email in the support ticket with all those details but you have got a refund for the upgrade in the meantime, so you will have to purchase an upgrade again.

5. SanjanaS1

SanjanaS1 Bit poster

I purchased the parallels desktop for Mac a few days ago but as I tried to activate it from the trial version, it asked for the old key and I was not able to find the old key. My purchase order number is 241172611. I tried asking for help on the other post but no one has responded in days. Because of this issue im not able to use my paid access to parallel.

6. Hello, we've checked your Parallels Account and your subscription mentioned as active. Did you successfully activate it or refund request is still actual?
    Looking forward to your reply.

7. SanjanaS1

SanjanaS1 Bit poster

I am not able to activate it as it asks for the old key and i dont have any old key. Once i get access to an old key it will successfully go through. I'd like to request refund as its been more than a week and after asking for an old key multiple times i dont know if its worth it.

8. Unfortunately we cannot find any purchase order associated with vu***r7rma@pri****relay.appleid.com
    please provide us with your purchase order number for the refund processing

9. SanjanaS1

SanjanaS1 Bit poster

My purchase order number is: 241172611 as indicated in my email by cleverbridge for Parallels Desktop.

10. We would like to inform you that your order has been refunded. You will received funds during the next 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

11. RoozbehN

RoozbehN Bit poster

i did like the folks here and bought the upgrade key and couldn't find my old serial to complete activation. will need a refund as i paid for a full license already. please and thank you.
    ref. #242607142 for upgrade key transaction to be refunded
    Cheers

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have processed the refund for the order. Let us know if you have any questions.

13. Adam19

Adam19 Bit poster

Hello please refund me I accidentally did the same thing thank you

14. Hello, your Parallels Desktop Upgrade order 243458674 has been refunded.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

15. hussain2

hussain2 Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same issue Please refund me
    I just bought it after trial and now realized that it doesn't work like that

16. Hello, could you please provide us with a purchase order number?

17. YusufS2

YusufS2 Bit poster

hello I have got same issue to please refund

18. Hi, please provide us with your purchase order number.
    Looking forward to your reply.

19. DetlefS4

DetlefS4 Bit poster

Hi i have today purchase a Update Key, but i can´t find my old Key.
    Please refund my Order Referenz-Nr. 247499148. I will be purchased a newer full Version.
    Thank you.

20. AlfredP3

AlfredP3 Bit poster

Hi i have today purchase a Update Key, but i can´t find my old Key.
    Please refund my Order Referenz-Nr. 247575758. I will be purchased a newer full Version.
    Thank you.