VPN Boundary and Proxy Config - Bug Report

Discussion in 'Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM' started by StanleyH, Oct 23, 2020.

1. StanleyH

StanleyH Bit poster

What is the contact address to submit a bug?
    Unable to find this anywhere outside of the "use the report tool" which isn't viable.

2. StanleyH

StanleyH Bit poster

Since I haven't received a reply from support or any devs....I'll post my findings.
    When creating a Boundary in SCCM based on Type: VPN, Parallels fails to configure the Proxy.
    upload_2020-10-29_8-48-52.png

Error:
    W /SccmInfoManager:23128:7e4c/ impl\SmsBoundary.cpp(261): Throw in function class std::shared_ptr<class sccminfo::SmsBoundary> __cdecl `anonymous-namespace'::DefaultMakerPolicy<class std::shared_ptr<class sccminfo::SmsBoundary>,class QHash<class QString,class QVariant> const &>::make(const class QHash<class QString,class QVariant> &)
    Dynamic exception type: class boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<struct boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<class std::runtime_error> >
    std::exception::what: Unknown SMS boundary type 4, value = Name:Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Virtual Miniport Adapter for Windows x64

The fix was of course to delete the boundary but this is causing a delay in us more tightly controlling our VPN devices.
    Hopefully someone from support sees this and patches it in the next release.

3. Bong88P

Bong88P Bit poster

I usually access to website bong88pro.com by VPN, However, VPN updated the last version I can not dowload my computer and setup it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2020