Remove Reminder to Upgrade to Parallels Desktop 16

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by DavidA4, Dec 21, 2020.

1. DavidA4

DavidA4 Hunter

Based on what people are saying about Parallels Desktop 16 it sounds very unwise to upgrade. I have no interest in upgrading - so please tell me how to turn off the constantly nagging 'Upgrade to Parallels Desktop 16' message. I've attached a screen capture showing this annoying message.

Attached Files:

2. DavidA4

DavidA4 Hunter

I already know about these system settings. Other than a brute force approach to removing all messages from all applications on a system-wide level - it isn't the solution I'm looking for. It'd be easier to simply remove Parallels desktop rather than turn off every notification from every program that I use on my computer.

The article discusses 1) turning off ALL Apple notifications 2) Pausing all notifications 3) Do not disturb (similar to pausing) - again this is for all notifications 4) disabling Safari notifications (if you didn't notice I'm asking about Parallels Desktop - not Safari) 5) turning off application and system updates for my entire system/macOS.

I'm only interested in stopping messages/popups/notifications generated/originating from Parallels Desktop.