Tags:
  1. AlexaR

AlexaR Bit poster

Hi I made a wrong purchase and would like a refund please and thank you. I emailed as well just in case it get lost, I'll buy the correct product in a later date have a wonderful day/night

2. Hello, please sorry for the delay in response. Could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

3. AlexaR

AlexaR Bit poster

I have been refund already have a wonderful day

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  4. NarutoDubTVE

NarutoDubTVE Bit poster

Hello. I purchased an online copy of Parallels Desktop 13 just last night but am not satisfied with my purchase and would like a refund, please. My cleverbridge reference number is
    I e-mailed support with more details but decided to post here as well in case they do not see my message. I really hope someone can help me. Thanks.

5. HamidA

HamidA Bit poster

hello ive been having trouble with license key activation. one of the forum admins have contacted me via mail asking me to send my payment reference number or license key but i can't send email to them. the mail address doesn't exist i guess. they told me that i made the wrong purchase and they were going to provide me with the refund to purchase the right one but i can't get money back or access my account please helpppp

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please check your DM. Thanks.

7. HamidA

HamidA Bit poster

thank you sorry for being so impatient

8. DeniseA

DeniseA Bit poster

Hello! Can I ask if I can cancel my subscriptipn renewal & refund my payment back to my account?

My subscription just renewed now and I don't need Parallels at the moment - The renewal was credited on my account and I will be needing that for a different matter.

Can you help me refund my payment? Hoping for your assistance. Thank you!

9. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Thank you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

10. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please provide us with your payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can initiate the refund. Thanks.