Software key problem

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by norsestars, Jan 21, 2021.

1. norsestars

norsestars Bit poster

I recently was notified that my subscription was expired and renewed on 12-5-2020. I was surprised since I have had a subscription for three years that was renewing yearly via the iTunes store.

Today I tried to register my new key online with this profile and it said it was already in use by another profile.

I also cannot install the latest version of Parallels Toolbox, which was working before, because the only key I am aware of is the one that is now showing as in use by another profile.

The installed version is Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac, Standard Edition, version 16.1.2

I cannot figure out how to resolve this.

Willie

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to see any products purchased or registered with the current account. Reply to this thread with the first 12 digits of the activation key to check. If you have Parallels Desktop App Store edition through Apple App Store it will not include Parallels Toolbox.

3. norsestars

norsestars Bit poster

****8E-***86X

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2021
  4. norsestars

norsestars Bit poster

I show a charge on 12-18-20 to my Apple account (cws@mac.com) for a Parallels Subscription (1 year) (Automatic Renewal).
    On 12-5-20 I paid $85.39 USD to cleverbridge Inc. for Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard (1 Year) - #250913486 using the email address cws@mac.com.
    I appear to have paid twice for one subscription.

5. Thank you for the provided information.
    If you would like to get a refund for Parallels Desktop for Mac App Store Edition please check this KB article
    if you would like to refund Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard Edition please let us know.