License upgrade request not going thru

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by pzl, Dec 17, 2020.

1. pzl

pzl Bit poster

I have requested upgrade of license few times in last 5-7 days and still havent been able to successful upgrade. it still shows "expired" and when renewed says someone will reach out to me once payment is processed.

What am I missing?

2. Hello, could you provide us with your purchase order (in any) or your email address that you used for the purchasing please?

3. Hilda(

Hilda( Bit poster

I am having the same issue, I have been trying to renew my license for hours. I am very frustrated, it can't be this hard to purchase something :mad:

4. Hi, please sorry for the delay in reponse, we've found your purchase order 249027120 and it has been refunded.
    Did you purchase Parallels Desktop once again?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  5. Hello, did you get any specific error message?
    Could you provide us with the email you used for the license renewal?

6. pzl

pzl Bit poster

Thanks Maria. Yes I tried to renew the license many times and after clicking renew I get the following message. Have been trying since 2 weeks now.

Renewing Subscription Online
    Your request to renew a subscription will be processed shortly, provided you've entered a valid payment method. A request is usually processed within 1 hour but may take longer in some cases. If you chose PayPal or wire transfer, make sure to complete the transaction.
    Your subscription will be updated automatically as soon as we receive a notification from our payment provider.

7. What is your payment method you are using?

8. pzl

pzl Bit poster

I tried 2 methods, credit card and also PayPal.

9. pzl

pzl Bit poster

I haven't heard back from you so checking in.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Are you trying to renew the subscription for which you have got a refund?

11. pzl

pzl Bit poster

Correct! Without my consent I was charged on a different card for renewal. my auto renewal was disabled. Hence they refunded me the amount so I can use the card I want it to be charged to. Didn't knew it would be such a pain.

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

As you have got a refund that subscription is deactivated. You can buy a new upgrade from the website and use it.

13. pzl

pzl Bit poster

Thank you Ajith. Appreciate this clarification. Wish it was mentioned somewhere and we all would have saved time. I dont understand why I see renew button and it does not provide me this reason nor communicate it over email after processing request.

If you can, I suggest this to be added to some KB or future change for better CX.

I will try to close this thread. if I cant, please go ahead and close it. Appreciate your help.

14. Hey, can we save this thread here? (because it might be helpful for other users) Please let us know if you do not want to save this thread and we will permanently remove it.
    Thank you for your time.

15. pzl

pzl Bit poster

I don't mind but please remove my email address from the post.
    Thank you!

Maria@Parallels likes this.