Cannot get support!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by RichardB38, Jan 13, 2021.

1. RichardB38

RichardB38 Bit poster

Web says phone and email support for subscriptions, but cannot find any contact info! How do you get support?

2. Hi, please check this blog article for more information.
    Also you can share your questions here and we will be glad to help you.

3. RichardB38

RichardB38 Bit poster

That does not help. All support options lead to the Knowledge Base. My issue was not addressed in the Knowledge Base. You only get email, phone and chat support options if you are registered. If your problem is that you are unable to register, then you are not able to get any help. I tried Facebook Messenger but never got a response. It took a week to get your response.
    I was finally to get some assistance by contacting the distributer for this software and they were able to get somebody to respond to me after several tries. After much searching, that person acknowledged that there was no way for me to get help in registering and he was able to manually solve the issue.

4. RichardB38

RichardB38 Bit poster

I forgot to mention that the first response from support did not acknowledge my issue, but instructed me on how to cancel my subscription and that the issue was moved to "resolved"

5. We are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the Support service.
    Please let us know where did you receive response, from the Facebook channel?

6. RichardB38

RichardB38 Bit poster

As I stated before, I did not get a response so I contacted the Parallels software distributer and they were able to get support to contact me. After several tries.