"No video found" message - can't download videos anymore

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Windows' started by fawaza2, Jan 23, 2021.

1. fawaza2

fawaza2 Bit poster

Hi,

I used to download videos since I bought your software and I was about it until recently. I cannot download anymore videos from any source in the internet.
    I tried the free services online and managed to copy & paste the video links with no problem so something went wrong in Parallels Toolbox video download app, was there any new update recently that caused it?
    Please help.
    My current version is 4.1.0-2743
    thank you in advance.

ML_3 likes this.
  2. fawaza2

fawaza2 Bit poster

hello? does everyone download videos with no problem??? I uninstalled my copy and reinstalled it. I tried to download a video using the original release and with the latest update both failed.

3. fawaza2

fawaza2 Bit poster

problem solved mysteriously, tonight it resumed working like nothing happened :eek: after 4 days waiting for a response in this form it worked again? do you guys have remote access or something ?? because I did not do any updates or anything, I still see my version 4.1.0-2743 and I can download videos again..

4. fawaza2

fawaza2 Bit poster

The Problem resumed in yesterday (Feb 5th, 2021) and still today I am unable to download videos neither from website address or the "Share" Link address.
    any clue why it suddenly stops and resumes working ?