MAC M1 Neu Windows 10 -> Backup from Old Windows Install=???

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ullo, Mar 5, 2021.

1. ullo

ullo Junior Member

Hey
    I use the new MAC M1.

now i have installed windows 10 and parallel,

Is there a function to mirror my existing windows 10 installation 1 to 1 to the new M1 Paralels windows 10?

Text was written with the translator

2. Hello, what does it mean "mirror functions"? Could you provide us with the step-by-step instructions please?

3. ullo

ullo Junior Member

I would love my old Windows which runs on the Intel Mac as .pmv. use the same way without reinstalling the programs on the new M1.

can not you vlt. make it possible with the Rosetta version?
    a parallels version that works on Rosetta, which can then read the old windows 10 .pmv 1 to 1?

or is it not possible with Parallels to emulate an intel chip on which the system is then installed and with the backup function of windows a 1 to 1 copy (mirror) of the system works with all programs?
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************

I tried to create a virtual Big Sure on the M1 with the big Sure operating system and Parallels software, but that wasn't possible either. The Big Sure file was downloaded from the App Store appel.

hence the question whether parallesls can not simply emulate an intel chip =?

as is the case with many GameBoy Sega, games emulators,