Competitive upgrade pricing

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MehulM, May 4, 2019.

1. cu31c

cu31c Bit poster

Looks like with a change to Big Sur I'll be at a crossroad again. Good few years back I have decided for vmware fusion over parallels and that was not an easy choice, but now looks like I have to make that decision once more, so to upgrade to fusion 12 or maybe take a parallels 16 path. Would you please have an incentivised upgrade offer for me to help me with today's weighting process?

2. cu31c

cu31c Bit poster

Shall I take lack of reaction as a NO?

3. ColinH6

ColinH6 Bit poster

I'm considering switching from VMware Fusion 12 and would like to know if there is a competitive upgrade available? Thanks, Colin.

4. Hello,
    please sorry for the delay in response. Lost your message for some reason, could you reply us back via the private message please?

5. Hello, could you reply back via the private message please?

6. ConnectixSoldOut

ConnectixSoldOut Member

Hey, also looking to ditch VMware.. can you PM me any kind of crossgrade deal you have?

7. RickB5

RickB5 Bit poster

I am lookin for options to go from VMware fusion as well. Thank you

8. Please check your inbox.

9. I've sent you a private message.
    Please check.

10. AdamT4

AdamT4 Bit poster

@Maria@Parallels I'm in the same boat. I just switched to an M1 processor and looking to change from Fusion to Parallels. Please let me know what options I have. Thanks!

11. LoungeD

LoungeD Bit poster

Ho Maria@Parallels, I also would like to shift over from VMWare Fusion to Parallels Desktop, I've been trialing the latest version and I like it a lot more. Is there a competitive upgrade offer available? Thanks.

12. Hi, please check your inbox.

13. Hey, please check your inbox for more information.

14. DennisP8

DennisP8 Bit poster

I am also interested in switching to Parallels from VMware Fusion. Please let me know if there is a competitive upgrade available.

Dennis

15. DennisP8

DennisP8 Bit poster

16. Hello, could you reply us back via the private message please?

17. ChuckR

ChuckR Bit poster

@Maria@Parallels
    I'd like to find out more about any VMWare competitive upgrade that you have available. Thank you!

18. IvayloS

IvayloS Bit poster

Hello,
    I have to upgrade my Fusion version because of my upgrade to Big Sur, which makes me consider changing to Prallels. I am certainly not a fan of the subscription pricing where for Fusion I can still do a one time price. I am a developer who uses Windows on my Mac regularly. Would you have a one time price option and will you offer a different price for me?

Thank you

19. Hi, please check your inbox for more information

20. Hello,
    please check you inbox for more information.