Mouse jumping in Parallels Client RDP

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Mac' started by ChristopherR17, Apr 7, 2021.

1. ChristopherR17

ChristopherR17 Bit poster

I am sick of Microsoft RDP client so I thought I would give this Parallels client a try and I do indeed really like it but have been experiencing a persistent issue that makes it unusable for me. Only when I have the Parallels client open (whether I am in the RDP session or have it minimized), my mouse randomly jumps to the bottom left hand side of my screen every few minutes. It doesn't matter what I am doing or even if I am touching my mouse. It just jumps. And it does this on the Mac side as i said when Parallels is open and connected to an RDP session but minimized. It is quite infuriating and I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this.

I am on the latest version of Big Sur on a MacBook Pro M1

2. ChristopherR17

ChristopherR17 Bit poster

Please disregard this post- the issue was not related to Parallels but instead was a mouse jiggler I was running on my remote PC that jiggled the mouse once a minute. Not sure why it impacts Parallels Client in this way and not the Microsoft Remote Desktop client but nevertheless, it's not an issue caused solely by Parallels.