Cannot activate Toolbox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by eCommerceT, Apr 1, 2021.

1. eCommerceT

eCommerceT Bit poster

MacBook Pro 2019 model
    Big Sur (11.2.3)

When I try to activate the toolbox, I get a "The license server doesn't accept your product license.". If it helps, this error takes a minute or two to show up; it's not immediate.

2. Hello,
    please reply us back with the details via the private message.

3. ltpdebs

ltpdebs Bit poster

I have a subscription but I cannot activate the toolbox. What am I doing wrong? It is the same subscription key right?
    I get "This licence is already in use..." so I click on "Activate on this Mac". I then get the following message "This licence is associated with another parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again" but I am definitely signed in on the right account.

4. MartinK29

MartinK29 Bit poster

Hello Maria,
    I have the same Error on MacBookPro 2019 MacOS BigSur 11.2.3. Activation of Toolbox wasn't successful after approx. 2 minutes. licence rejected...
    Where can i get help?

CU Thomas

Attached Files:

5. Hi, please provide me with your key via the private message.

6. Hi please reply me back via the private message with your key and Parallels Account email address

7. MartinK29

MartinK29 Bit poster

Hello Support,
    due to billing Issues i received a new Licence-Key. And i have the same Issue with Parallels-Toolbox again:

No Activation possible Licence-Server doesn't accept Licence-Key

These are Errors in Parallels Licence Database. We've paid for the Product but we can't use it :mad:

8. Hello,
    we've made some changes please check the issue.

9. DougL6

DougL6 Bit poster

Hello Maria, I appear to have the same issue. I have 2 active subscriptions to Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition V16.5 including 2 for Parallels Toolbox and have 2x license keys. The Primary key works for Parallels Toolbox, but the second licence key labelled as Key #1 doesn't work. The dialog hangs for a couple of minutes and is rejected. Can you help please ?

10. Hello,
    please sorry for the delay in response.
    Could you reply me back via the private message with your license keys please?

11. DeveshB

DeveshB Bit poster

I upgraded to parallels a few days back, and when I use the activation key for the toolbox, I am getting the error The license server doesn't accept your product license. Can you please help?

12. Hi, could you reply us back via the private message with your license key please?

13. AlexandreL3

AlexandreL3 Bit poster

Licence key dosent work anymore for me either

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, what is the error message you are getting while trying to activate your license key.

15. SteveD9

SteveD9 Bit poster

I am having a similar problem. I bought a new MacBook Pr M1max and installed Parallels on my new Mac. My license is good through 4/17/2022. Now Toolbox says my trial period has expired. I put in my license number and it says the license is already in use. So I click activate on this Mac. It then says this license key is associated with another Paralells account. Please sign in using this account. I cannot find anyway to do that. Thank you for any help you can provide.

16. Hello,
    we've found the license key (that starts from SJA5VE-*****......) and made neseccary changes with it,
    Please try to activate and check the issue.

17. SteveD9

SteveD9 Bit poster

Hello Maria. Still not working.
    I restarted the program, then rebooted but still get the same error messages. Again thanks for helping me with this.

18. AlexandreL6

AlexandreL6 Bit poster

3 computers activated, but i'm the only user

19. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, kindly help us with the screenshot of your Parallels account.

20. AlexandreL3

AlexandreL3 Bit poster

This is screenshot about issue.

Thanks

Attached Files: